The project encompasses the year-round cultural activities of the Galicia Jewish Museum in Kraków in 2023-2027 and the implementation of key projects of a diverse nature, addressed to various audiences – residents of the Municipality of Kraków. The Museum will organize 120 events of various types (concerts, exhibitions, film screenings, lectures, workshops) in the period 2023-2027.
The main objective of the project is to provide the residents of Kraków with access to attractive and professionally prepared cultural events and to create conditions for active participation in culture as well as to enrich the cultural offer of Kraków.
- Presentation of common Polish-Jewish history and heritage
- Preventing negative social phenomena such as xenophobia, anti-Semitism and intolerance and shaping appropriate attitudes among children, youth and adults
- Activating various social groups including refugees, seniors and families with children, thereby strengthening intergenerational ties
- Promoting a positive image of the city and the country
- Increasing the attractiveness of Kraków as a place to live and a tourist destination
Project co-financed by the Municipality of Kraków.